Our Annual Baptism Event is Saturday, August 19 at 9am at Stony Creek Metro Park. This year we are mixing it up just a bit because our Men’s Ministry would like to serve breakfast to the whole church family! We are looking forward to a fun morning and an amazing time with those who are taking the ultimate plunge into life with our awesome Father through water baptism!
Brad and Beth, our awesome worship leaders, are also planning an acoustic worship set under our pavilion. Please join us for fun, fellowship, and pancakes as a church family!
Here is some important info about the event:
- It costs $10 per vehicle to enter Stony Creek (without a yearly park pass).
- A map to where we will be meeting can be found at this link (X marks the spot – it’s on the right side of the map, near the bottom).
- In case of a rainout or if they close the beach for whatever reason please check our website for a cancellation notice. Assume that no news is good news.
- We will start at 9:00pm. Bring your own blanket or chairs to sit on. The first 90 minutes or so will be hanging out and eating.
- Around 10:30am we’ll transition to the baptism portion of things.
- We should be on our way home by 12:00pm.
- If you are being baptized please bring a change of clothes and a towel and modest clothing to wear into the water.
Click here to RSVP! We look forward to seeing you there!